Term Of Sale
Sellers on shaher.ae are strongly advised to adhere to the following terms and conditions. Kindly note that any breach of the same will result in suspension of the corresponding account.
Intellectual Property Policy:
- Kindly refrain from selling or listing on shaher.ae, products or materials that contain the risk of violating any person and/or entity’s intellectual property rights.
- Kindly note that if any seller is found guilty in this regard, Shaher.ae has the right to report him/her to IPR owners, consumer affairs department and other law enforcement authorities.
- At shaher.ae, we focus on building a strong foundation of customer trust and loyalty by supplying 100% original and authentic products.
- Therefore, kindly refrain from listing counterfeit or refurbished products on shaher.ae.
- Kindly note that if any seller is found guilty in this regard, we have the right to remove their products/ listings from our platform.
Purchase Order Cancellation:
- In case of inability to fulfill a purchase order, do not confirm the order under any circumstance.
- Kindly note that if any seller delays or cancels a confirmed purchase order, he/she will be subject to penalty both by consumer affairs department and us.
- Avoid posting misleading advertisements or product information.
- Kindly enter accurate information regarding your product/identity/brand.
- Kindly ensure that the product/s you sell on the website are 100% safe for use.
- You may be held liable for products or product features that harm or threatens to harm individuals, and/or properties.
- You are solely responsible for all text, documents or other content or information uploaded, entered or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Site.
- Kindly note that shaher.ae will not be responsible for any faults within the same.
End user/third party disputes:
- You are solely responsible for all/any disputes with an end user or a third party.
- You will be held responsible for each of our affiliates’ (and their respective employees’, directors’, agents’ and representatives’) claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any claim action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceedings instituted by a third party, entity or a government agency, that arises out of or relates to your conduct, the products you sell, any content you provide, the advertisement, offer, sale or return of any products you sell, any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- We would like to reiterate that the first breach of seller terms and conditions will result in withholding of all payments to you, as well as in recovery of additional amount of AED50,000 (fifty thousand United Arab Emirates Dirhams).
- Depending on the nature of a claim, we have the right to demand for compensation for customers and do any/all other necessary remedial actions, suitable to the situation.
- We are always happy to help with questions you might have! Check out our FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions in respect to Site Terms.